I am going to post activities and the Common Core Standards that they touch on every week or so. Eventually you'll be able to come back and click on one of the labels below to sort through the lessons!
Standards for Primary Math:
- Count to 100 by ones and tens.
- Classify objects into given categories; count the number of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- Visual - Touch Count to 100 using a hundreds chart
- Technological - Count to 100 playing Snakes and Ladders on the computer
- Kinesthetic - Create a 100s Fruit Loop Necklace grouping colors by 1, 5, or 10s. The total number of Fruit Loops used should equal 100.
- Auditory/Verbal - Write or tell a story about the number 100.